Here is the process I follow to develop the strategy.
- Goal – it is the most important thing to develop the strategy. Without knowing the goal, plan of action will be like throwing a stone at Sea and trying to fill it with stone.
- Audit – after knowing the goal, I have to take an audit of the current situation of the website traffic, how user reaches to the website, how long they stay at the website, what is current conversion rate and many more metrics. After taking the audit, I will be able to make an outline what we need to do to improve. Without identifying the problem, it will be difficult to solve.To run a successful audit I need following things
- Google Analytic Access
- Google Webmaster Access
if the website is new, then still we have to take the audit to fix web development issue.
- Keyword (by which term you want to get found) & Competition Research – This is the most important part. If you target the wrong keyword for your website, then your conversion rate will be very low. I follow the following steps so that I can pick the best keywords for a website
- Business / industry/ product relevant terms
- Then I collect top 10 – 30 websites
- Then I analyze each website and see what type of terms they are using to get found by their customer
- Then I pick the relevant terms to the website/ business
- After that I do a study on each keyword on their competition level, how long it may take to rank (assumption), how much traffic it can generate.
- Plan of Action – After taking the audit & completing the Keyword Research, I will create a plan of action which will consist of the following things.
- Web development issue fixing
- Content Development
- Existing Content Modification
- Strategy Development – I am an aggressive marketer and I develop aggressive strategies so that you can shake the web. I develop the strategy in a combination of the following things.
- SEO – getting found at Search Engine Specially on Google
- Video Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Advertising on Google, Facebook & Other media
Based on the industry whether its B2B or B2C I utilize the different channels to dominate the Web.
We follow 80/20 Rule
- Paid Advertising
- Paid Advertising
We follow the 80/20 Rule. 80% of your budget will be spent on SEO, 20% of your budget will be spent on Paid Advertising.